Sunday, January 23, 2011

Its 2am, can't get to sleep, think I'll start a blog

Its 2 in the morning, I'm wide awake. This never happens to me. Never. Yet here I am. I don't have time to blog. I used to have one. It fell by the wayside when I lost interest. But for some reason, I felt the need to start a new one. New title, new phase, new followers. And I think writing is the one creative gene I posess.

So lets start with the blog title, Just Finish Strong. I think those who know me really well, might be sick my talk of running. Its a newfound love, and I hope it stays for years to come. I apologzie if it becomes cliche'. But if you don't like running analogies, you won't be a regular reader. I'm not saying thats all your going to get here, but its highly likely running will be alluded to, or discussed quite often. So in nearly every one of my runs, the mantra "Just Finish Strong" goes through my mind the last block. I'm usually tired, and have my mind on what the rest of the day holds, but I tell myself this, nearly every run. And if your a person who likes to try to find deep meanings and apply them to many aspects of your life, I think this is a good one. I'm not claiming to be one of those, but I'm happy to throw one out there for those that are. Maybe thats going to be my life motto. I don't know. But right now, I need that reminder in my work, relationships, and decision making.

I can't promise this will be a deep, entertaining, or beneficial use of your time, but I can promise you it will always be me, keeping it real.

So...here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment