Saturday, April 23, 2011

Big Plans

Oh I always have SUCH big plans. Big plans of things I'm going to do. Its always been a problem for me. Planning big, and unable to follow through. I seriously have the best of intentions. Intending to send that card in the mail to that friend who needs a word of encouragement. Intending to write that blog post every night detailing out my wonderful vacation (I got through Day 1, pitiful, I know). Intending to sit and read to my girls when they ask, call my grandma to check up on her, oh the list could go on and on and on. Sometimes, my own agenda is my downfall. My priorities can seem so noble at one moment, and then I look back on them, and wonder what in the world I was thinking. It usually produces a self lecture that I wish I would write down. Because I'm pretty sure I'll be giving it to myself again, and I might as well just post it on my bathroom mirror and read it every day. Why is it sometimes some things seem sooo important at any given moment, and then later, so not. It will probably always be a struggle for me. I really do want to do everything I feel I need to, exceed everyone's expectations of me, and never look back at any regrets. Its not now, and when I do get there, because I'm going to keep trying, I'll let you know.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. You just described me exactly. Wierd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I am dying to hear about the OKC memorial race. You need to blog it....at least for me.

    ReplyDelete