Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Important Information!!!

I feel like I need to share some really important information with you.  Because if I kick the bucket, and you don't know this, well, I might have to answer to it.

  • When the teacher makes a double sided calendar, one side with specials, and the other side with the snack calendar, you need to place it on your refrigerator snack calendar side up.  Because you once again, will be surprised with the snack bucket on the evening of all 3 of your kids soccer practices and parent teacher conferences.
  • Have I mentioned yet that I can't quit playing "Shake it Off" by Taylor?  I think it might be a serious problem.  
  • And while we're on the topic of music, Dan + Shay is completely on my radar.  They just might make my top 5 groups of all time.  And that is saying a lot.  Good luck Dan + Shay.  Its a coveted list to be on.
  • We went camping last weekend.  I think we need to go every weekend now this fall.  However the man who puts up the tents and lugs the food and supplies would most likely revolt. And we would miss church.  But this is what is important.  If you have not had coffee from a coffee press, sausage, scrambled eggs, and fried potatoes, in the middle of nature, with the lake a few yards away, in your camping pajamas, you have. not. lived. 
  • When you decide to let your children take music lessons, be sure to budget at least $300 for the purchase of music and instrument rentals.  Lest your family will be eating beans all week because you made up that budgeting shortfall in the grocery budget.  Or, get a bigger budget.  
  • It is ok to go to bed at 9, when you put your kids to bed.  It doesn't mean your getting really old, it means your really tired.  
Alright.  I feel like my duty is done today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment