Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What I've learned Wednesday

As I'm delving into the blogger world, I've noticed everyone has these cute little things they do on their blogs on certain days.  Like "Wordless Wednesday" where they post pics,  "Friday Finds" where they post all the cool things they've found over the week.  Well today, I'm going to jump on that bandwagon.  I can't promise I'll stay on it, because thats how I roll, but today, its "What I've Learned Wednesday!"  I can FEEL your excitement.  We are always learning, are we not? Ok.  Here goes.   This is what I've learned in the past week.

  1. Spotify is better than Pandora.  Who knew?!?!?  
  2. My kids really think I'm an awful singer.  And I really don't think I am. Does that make me one of those people who try out for American Idol and are awful but don't really know it???
  3. Online shopping is seriously easy.  I just might do all my shopping for Christmas online.  Except, of course for the things I find at TJMaxx.  Because I can't stay out of that store.
  4. I have just found a love for One Direction.  I don't know if I should admit that or not.  I blame Spotify.  (Everybody wanna steal my giiiiiirrrrllll)
  5. It is really, really hard to drink water all day long.
Ok, first theme day in the books.  I'm a real blogger now.

What have you learned this week??  

No comments:

Post a Comment