Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A little breakfast game




Its no secret my love for breakfast.  I love everything breakfast has to offer.  And if it means I have to take a little more time to make it, I think its worth the wait. Breakfast is, after all, the most important meal of the day! So this morning, I upped my breakfast game.  With goat cheese.

I had an epiphany one day.  I could make my very own breakfast sandwiches in my kitchen.  And then my love of breakfast sandwiches was born.  All it requires is a toasted english muffin, a fried egg, and then any other toppings that suit your fancy.  I've done bacon, ham, shredded cheddar cheese, pancetta, avocado, seriously the sky is the limit.  But today, today I got crazy and added goat cheese.  I have to give some of the credit to The Pioneer Woman, because I bought the goat cheese for her Four Cheese Macaroni.  So thank you my someday bff Ree for the goat cheese inspiration.

I think the definition of creamy in the dictionary has to have goat cheese somewhere in it.  It is the creamiest, smoothest, cheese in my opinion and completely amped up my breakfast sandwich to the decadent category.  And it took all of 5 minutes to make.  5 minutes friends.  That is all you need.  Tomorrow, pass on the box of cereal and make  yourself a breakfast sandwich.  Up your breakfast game!



No comments:

Post a Comment