Saturday, March 21, 2015

Cookie Butter Bugles

Last weekend, when we were in Dallas, I got to visit Trader Joe's for the first time.  I've heard so many people talk about it. And our poor little state doesn't have any.  So I shot a quick text to a couple of friends on the way and asked what needed to be on my list.  And this was one of the things they mentioned.  Trader Joe's Cookie Butter.  

Oh.  My.  Goodness.


Fast forward to this morning when a quick trip to the store had me scoring a bag of these.  Bugles.  I don't know what it is about these things, but I start eating them and I can not stop.


Fast forward to this afternoon when I had an epiphany.  Bugles + cookie butter = perfection.  So I got busy. First I filled the bugles with the delicious cookie butter.


Then, I had this chocolate,  that I have been just waiting for the perfect opportunity to use.


And then I decided they needed some color so I grabbed the leftover Valentine's day sprinkles and the ice cream sprinkles.


And then once they were almost dry, and not a second longer, Neely, Karly, and I devoured them.


And there you have it.  Cookie Butter Bugles are born.  And then eaten.  And then you wish you would have made more.







No comments:

Post a Comment