Monday, May 18, 2015

5 Reasons to love Monday

This isn't a "5 reasons to love every Monday" post.  But its just for this Monday.  I'm feeling super optomisitc.  So lets go with this.

1.  It is the last Monday morning I have to get up early to feed, pack lunches, and take kids to school for 3 months.

2.  Nothing makes you smile like your 8 year old daugher, with crazy bedhead, wagging her finger at her brother for leaving his underwear on the floor of the bathroom. I giggled out loud.

3.  This cup right here, that I won at Bunco last night.  My motto is, you must always drink beverages from cute cups/mugs.

4.  The sun is out! 2 days in a row.  Its getting all kinds of crazy here in Oklahoma.

5.  Its the beginning of a week with a 3 day weekend.

Ok, now its your turn.  Why are you glad its Monday???

No comments:

Post a Comment