I think it deserves a My Top 10 Favorite things about running list.
1. When I run by myself, I always win.
2. I have a reason to buy new shoes every 6 months.
3. If I'm ticked, I can "run it out" and I usually have a new/better perspective when I'm done.
4. It gives me energy.
5. It reminds me I need nothing but to keep putting one foot in front of the other and I will get to where I want to go.
6. I get to enjoy the outdoors.
8. Its a good example for my kids to get out and stay healthy.
9. I like to wear visors.
10. It's contributed to the better version of Amy.
Get out and run!