Thursday, October 8, 2015

An Ode to Carson

Aren't we all sooooo tired of mom's saying, "I blinked and he/she's 5, 10, 15 years old".  Want to know why people say that??

BECAUSE IT'S TRUE!!!!

Let me tell you a little bit about Carson, if you don't know him personally.  As a kid, Carson was that kid who got so excited about everything! If he was at someone's birthday party and they were opening presents, it was like he was the one opening presents he would get so excited.  He's a rule follower.  He can do 1000 piece puzzles in a few short days.  He loves legos and his room is officially a lego shrine.  He likes basketball, soccer, movies, Lego anything, and his dog.  He lets his sisters get to him a little too often, but he secretly loves them. He is the Whirly Pop master, popping us all popcorn every single evening.  And my favorite thing of all is that he loves the Lord.  I love watching him grow into a teenager and become his own person.  I love that I can still lay with him at night and hear about his day.  I love when I hug him and he adamantly protests, but doesn't make a move to leave.

Happy 13th Birthday Carson!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment