Tuesday, February 9, 2016

9 years of Karly



She's 9 today. And if you don't know her personally, let me hit her high points for you. Karly is a free sprit. Like her clothes land wherever she takes them off and it's never in her room. She can get distracted by the littlest of things. She has this belly laugh that makes you think of Santa. I have a drawer full of handmade gifts that are very impressive. When she tells you a story you are totally engulfed in the details because she is. She is the first one to say she will sit in the back seat when her siblings don't want to. She is quick to tell me when I am being too harsh and have hurt her feelings. She could make a 4 course dinner all by herself if I let her loose in the kitchen. And she likes to hang with me. I can't imagine life without her. 

happy Birthday Karly!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment